- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Shop experience and prior use of power tools preferred
- Should be able to do basic math and read a tape measure
- Must be able to bend/squat, and lift / carry 60 lbs.
- Reliable with good attendance and good attitude
- Should be a team player
- Start ASAP
- Assist in various projects
- Upkeep of shop cleanliness
- Learn and utilize the acquired skills as necessary
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.