- Ability to work 2PM – 10PM
- PLC and robotic programming / troubleshooting experience
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Vision system inspection / Fanuc / ABB experience
- Understands and complies with all OSHA and plant SAFETY rules including lock-out tag-out, machine guarding, etc.
- Serves as a technical expert for maintaining production equipment required to produce products with minimum downtime
- Troubleshoots problems on production lines and takes corrective action within a timely manner
- Serves as an active part of the continual improvement process / programs
- Assists in documenting repair and PM procedures, by effectively using client preventative maintenance systems (SAP, Captor, etc.)
- Provides emergency / unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs, including assisting in die change operations
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Daily 5S and work area organization
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.