$20 / Hr.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to meet driver’s license standards
- Able to pass pre-employment background and drug screening
- At least 2 years of experience in chassis mechanics, usage and customary repair methods
- Some experience with minor container repairs
- At least one year of experience in MIG and / or ARC welding
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Medium ability to use a variety of computer systems (Office and IDCS systems for rail)
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Bilingual is a plus (English / Spanish)
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time
- Ability to review a written plan and execute according to the stated standards
- Ability to work within a process oriented, fast paced team atmosphere
- Must meet minimum FMCSA requirements that are listed in the Special Position Requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and handle multiple tasks
- Perform chassis inspections
- Perform container chassis repairs of all types
- Perform light container repairs
- Change tires as necessary
- Maintain Parts Inventory
- Strictly adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Communicate with management on space requirements, backlog of work, inventory issues, etc.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.