Machine Tool Electrician
Position No Longer Open
- Reads Blueprints to interpret and implement electrical diagrams to wire mechanical assemblies
- 3 + years of experience as a machine tool electrician
- Maintains applications skills for electrical components, circuits, J.I.C, electrical specifications, NEMA standards
- Provides assistance with standards tools of trade shop tooling (welder, etc), and standard electrical components
- Assists setting tool sequencing, cycle time and tool interfacing
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety / environmental concerns
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.