- 5-10 Years Automotive Quality experience
- FARO, Scanners, Laser or similar portable CMM equipment
- Strong computer skills including MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Checking Body Welding tooling and part accuracy using Vectorarm, Perceptron, FARO and Portable CMM Equipment
- Gather part information form Digital Engineering systems
- Checking part quality using hand tools and quality checking fixtures
- Troubleshooting equipment, tooling, and part fitting
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.