- Must have at least 3 years of working experience with automotive CAN based devices
- Bachelors’ of Science in Computer or Electrical Engineer
- Experience with OBD II and CAN & LIN communication
- Experience in logic design
- Seeking an engineer with experience in CAN & LIN bus communication for automotive vehicles
- Working in the design, development, software testing and launch of power inverter control interfaces
- Develop and conduct software and error state testing for communications and diagnostics
- Work with lab on test set-up, execution and report-outs
- Experience with eCAD
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.