Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or Engineering
- Knowledge of casting, machining or plastic
- Work as a member of a team
- CAD experience
- Utilize CATIA (3D or 2D)
- Analyze customer specification and requirements to create a product design
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing of prototype products
- Plan and develop test programs
- Communicate and work with internal customers and external vendors
- Follow the milestones
- Experience with GD&T
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.