- SAE or Michigan state certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with high pressure situations, ability to effectively deal with both drivers and co-workers in a diplomatic way
- Must have prior technical experience in heavy duty truck repair and fabrication
- Must be willing to learn and help drive new efficiencies in process
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Must pass an initial background and drug test
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have basic hand tools and toolbox or mobile cabinet
- Perform equipment maintenance on tractors and trailers as needed
- Perform PM (preventative maintenance on equipment on a scheduled basis)
- Consistently look for and identify equipment issues on tractors and trailers that could cause a safety issue or equipment failure, ultimately causing down time with the unit
- Ability to work independently without direction and to get the job done
- Focused on time units and getting routine maintenance done within the allotted time frame
- Maintain tractors and trailers
- Maintain a safe work environment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.