North Charleston , SC
- At least one year of production experience
- Responsible for the day to day management, counseling, disciplining, and coaching of personnel within assigned area
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety guidelines, ensuring conformance with OSHA
- Openings - all shifts (1,2, and 3)
- This includes driving the output and activities of the assigned cells and work areas as well as other priorities as set forth by the Production Manager
- Report staffing shortages to Production Manager which may cause loss in productivity or output
- Organize associates on shift to achieve output, quality and safety goals
- Timely completion of shift-end reports and other documentation as required
- Resolve any quality issues when appropriate, elevating issue to Production Manager when necessary
- Make certain area and personnel are adhering to QS 9000, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 standards
- Ensure that Team Leader orders all materials to prevent production interruptions for current and oncoming shifts
- Function as a backup to the Team Leader, ordering materials when necessary
- Utilize equipment to prevent downtime thereby attaining productivity and quality goals
- Practice Continuous Improvement and BPS standards and principles including 2-container principle, 5-S, cell organization, housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure all set-ups and changeovers are performed efficiently and effectively
- Support training initiatives driven by Production Manager
- Participate in and often lead CIP efforts in plant
- Meet shift build plans
- Perform other duties as assigned by Production Manager
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.