Diesel Maintenance Mechanic
$25 - $28 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 1st Shift
- This is Direct Hire with full benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Experience with truck repair or heavy-duty maintenance experience required
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with a tractor or trailer dealer or heavy repair shop
- Perform equipment maintenance on tractors and trailers as needed
- Perform PM (preventative maintenance on equipment on a scheduled basis)
- Consistently look for and identify equipment issues on tractors and trailers that could cause a safety issue or equipment failure, ultimately causing down time with the unit
- Ability to work independently without direction and to get the job done
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have toolbox and basic hand tools
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.