Ann Arbor , MI
- Associate or degree in engineering related area or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years hands on experience in using machine tools
- 2-3 years experience in preparing test set-up, running experiments and collecting data
- 2-3 years hands on experience in developing electrical / electronics needed for different testing
- Good computer skills – CAD system etc.
- Programming knowledge is plus
- During normal working hours, consultant will be responsible for helping researchers develop new and innovative concepts, following duties are expected:
- Prepare prototype using available tools including 3D printer
- Prepare / design test setup and run tests and experiments
- Analyze data and prepare summary
- Help other research and development activity as directed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.