- 3rd Shift (8pm – 6:30am)
- Experience with maintenance and programming of PLCs
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, or Siemens, Siemens preferred
- Set up control programs on operator panels
- Troubleshoot electrical problems on automated equipment
- Maintain and modify existing systems
- Update PLC and operator panel programs to reflect changes in processes or part numbers
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school preferred
- Minimum three years related experience in maintenance or programming role
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations, including calculations, percentages, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence
- No travel required
- Troubleshoot electrical issues on automated equipment
- Troubleshoot and program using PLC’s
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.