Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
Administrator Job Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Order Entry
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- A highly organized and detail-oriented personality
- Able to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing and controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains all updates and controlled work instruction documents and performs records maintenance
- Assists in the coordination of special projects as needed
- Provides general clerical and office support as needed
- Other duties as required or requested
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.