2nd Shift CNC Lathe Operator – (Aerospace)
$17 - $29 / Hr.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be capable of holding exact tolerances
- Able to use computer printouts for proper sequencing of machine setups, selecting and placing tooling and fixtures
- Utilize a wide variety of precision measuring instruments to perform checks on parts
- Edits and proofs new program tapes and sharpens their own tools
- Performs set up, adjustments and operation of CNC controlled lathe equipment
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial
- Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.