CNC Lathe Operator (3rd Shift)
$21 / Hr.
- 5 years of CNC experience
- Experience with blueprints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Performs set up, adjustments and operation of CNC controlled lathe equipment with minimal supervision
- Must be capable of holding exact tolerances by working from blueprints, sketches, process sheets and verbal / written instructions running stepped diameters, tapers, angles, etc.
- Has the ability to use computer printouts for proper sequencing of machine setups, selecting and placing tooling and fixtures, while establishing proper feeds, speeds and cycle of machines
- Edits and proofs new program tapes and sharpens their own tools
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial
- Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program
- Has the ability to utilize a wide variety of precision measuring instruments to perform checks on parts
- Overtime generally required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.