CNC Lathe Machinist
- Three plus years experience with set up and operation of CNC Lathes
- Blueprint reading and shop math skills required
- Proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools is required
- Must be able to work overtime
- Responsible for the set-up, adjustment and operation of CNC lathes on parts of varying complexity and material, holding exact tolerances
- Works from blueprints, sketches, process sheets and verbal/written instructions running stepped diameters, tapers, angles, etc.
- Uses computer printouts for proper sequencing of machine set-ups, selecting and placing tooling and fixtures, establishing proper feeds, speeds and cycles for the machines
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.