- Entry level Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Internships preferred
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.