- 1-year minimum experience in CMM operation as well as being active in a lab environment
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently with little supervision
- Midnight shift 10:30 pm to 6:30 am - 5 days with some Saturdays
- Experience in a manufacturing environment of machined components
- Able to read and understand prints / Control Plans / PFMEAS
- Responsible for: PC DMIS, Calypso, Calipers, Micrometers, Dial Bore, Depth gages, Height stands, Optical comparator, Surface profilometer, Go / no go gaging
- Programming knowledge a plus but not required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.