CMM Operator - 3rd Shift
Sterling Heights, MI
$21 - $24 / Hr.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of Calypso and PC-DMIS
- Experienced with machined parts
- 2 years of experience with CMM operation, CAD, GD&T and blueprints
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- CMM Operator with Calypso software experience (2+ years)
- Programming knowledge a plus but not required
- CMM programming experience should include 2+ years of the following:
- Calypso programming
- Gear Pro programming (desired)
- PC DMIS programming (desired)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.