- Minimum of 1 year in CMM Operation
- Minimum of 1 year in an active lab environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment of machined components
- Ability to read and understand prints, Control Plans, PFMEAS
- Ability to work overtime (Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays)
- Familiarity with Calypso, and PC-DMIS programs
- Programming knowledge a plus but not required
- Familiar with use in all gages used for checking parts including:
o Dial Bore
o Depth gages
o Height stands
o Optical comparator
o Surface profilometer
o Go / no go gaging
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.