3rd Shift CMM Operator
Sterling Heights, MI
$17 - $21 / Hr.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer a strong background in CMM programming and use of Calypso software / PC DMIS
- Prefer a strong background in gage repair and calibration
- Use of ERP system – Plex knowledge preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in GD&T
- Able to read and interpret CMM reports
- Knowledge of IMDS
- Able to read and understand prints – Control Plans – PFMEAS
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently with little supervision
- Would like to see a minimum experience in CMM operation as well as being active in a lab environment for 1 year
- Experience in a manufacturing environment of machined components
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.