- Utilize 30min overlap
- All operators are taking initiative to keep workstation clean at all times
- Gage tables are clean and organized, gage masters are with gages
- Work instructions are clean, visible and being followed.
- No parts are laying under or on top of carts / tables etc. untagged
- People being conscious of machinery and operations to avoid injury
- Insure each operator is trained properly to perform given tasks
- Make sure operators understand how to operate machines,
- Understand Wear Offsets, Given Dimensions / Tolerances, Properly use Gages / how to calibrate
- Insure all boxes are tagged properly, Plex labels being utilized
- Review Production numbers throughout the day to insure operators are meeting expectations
- Insure each operator understands the importance of making Quality Product and insuring each part passed to next operation is to Spec.
- Between line leaders, operator to operator, Leader to operator, Supervisor to leader / operator
- Production numbers match what data is inputted in PLEX,
- Oils are filled, coolant levels are full, turrets are cleaned of chips, grippers are in good condition / indicated properly, chip build up is cleared at end of shift
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.