Position No Longer Open
- aSa or Rebar CAD experience required
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Practical knowledge of rebar detailing per industry standards
- Strong mathematical skills
- Produce rebar drawings that conform to industry and company standards for various structures
- Produce accurate and detailed lists of material for shop fabrication
- Assist with the research of detailing, fabrication and field problems
- Coordinate with customer and scheduling personnel to schedule material deliveries and placement
- Coordinate and account for any changes in our scope of work
- On occasion, travel to the job site to resolve any issues that might arise
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for each job
- Responsible for making sure outstanding service is taking place
- Ensure all efforts are taken to satisfy customer needs at all levels: phone calls, meetings, job site visits
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.