Quality Inspector (Aerospace)
$16 - $27 / Hr.
- Extensive knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment including (surface plates, micrometers, height gauges, radius gauges, bore gauges, and dial indicators)
- Good manual dexterity and adept in the use of precision measuring tools
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, standards, and specifications
- Strong shop related math, interpersonal problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years machined parts / surface plate inspection required
- Fundamental understanding of a quality system, documentation and implementation to ISO Standards / AS9100
- CMM experience a plus
- Capable of the reading and interpretation of customer blue prints and that customer specifications are properly adhered to
- Shall be capable of performing inspection(s) of product to the blue prints and specifications using standard measuring instruments such as – micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers height gages, etc.
- The individual shall also be responsible for assuring that all Quality documentation is properly maintained
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.