Position No Longer Open
- 5 years minimum experience required
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge on how to use and operate micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers height gages
- Must be US citizen or Green card holder to be eligible
- Candidate shall be capable of demonstrating proficiency in the interpretation of blueprint requirements and inspection of products
- Have a strong math background, be able to read and interpret blueprints and
- have a strong knowledge of GD&T
- Computer and communication skills are needed
- This person will be responsible for the inspection of aerospace products
- Capable of the reading and interpretation of customer blueprints and that customer specifications are properly adhered to
- Shall be capable of performing inspection(s) of product to the blueprints and specifications using standard measuring instruments such as – micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers height gages, etc.
- The individual shall also be responsible for assuring that all Quality documentation is properly maintained
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.