$15 - $17 / Hr.
- Experience with hand / power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a group / team
- Must have some welding experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Additional Requirements (Preferred):
- Enrolled in a Technical Program
- Testing or Lab Technician experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
tests, develop, and maintain scripts to build and automate hardware
test results and provide reports
with development engineers in debugging and troubleshooting problems
new test equipment, supplies, or replacement parts
computer-controlled test equipment, according to written or verbal instructions
instrumentation and laboratory test equipment for special purposes
and interpret blueprints, schematics, work specifications, drawings, or charts
up mechanical, hydraulic, or electric test equipment in accordance with
engineering specifications, standards, or test procedures
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.