Project Engineer Commercial Engine Design
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Minimum
- Commercial Engine (Diesel) design and engineering experience
- Knowledge of modeling and drafting practices and of GD&T application (ASME Y14.5)
- CAD (Creo skills desired)
- 2 plus years of experience desired
- The Project Engineer will coordinate and execute design engineering tasks associated with research and development projects in the commercial engine development group
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.