OBD Diesel Calibration Specialist
Auburn Hills, MI
- 3 – 10 years of experience with calibration and / or development of diesel engines
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Expert level understanding of CARB, EU-OBD, EPA-OBD, WWH-OBD
- Work with, lead, or mentor project teams in the creation and calibration of base engine controls, after-treatment controls or on-board diagnostic systems
- Work within a highly dynamic diesel engine development department
- Support the calibration and testing of OBD systems and general diesel engine development
- Perform on-road validation and certification activities on chassis and engine dyno
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.