Machine Operator – 2nd or 3rd Shift
$14 / Hr.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have prior experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals (preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- May have to complete an apprenticeship and / or formal training in area of specialty with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work under immediate supervision
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- Typically reports to a supervisor / manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate / monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.