- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Engineering or Work Equivalent
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and investigate related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Logistics / Conveyance / PC experience in manufacturing environment
- New Model Body Shop Production Preparation experience
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week
- Ability to travel twice monthly to sites including Mexico, Texas, California, Indiana, Alabama, and Ontario
- 1 - 4 years of experience needed in Logistics with good understanding of Logistics layout and equipment needed
- Will be developing standards / SOPS
- Planning for NAMC internal Logistics
- Make Logistics process layouts and Conveyance routes for material delivery throughout the shop
- Evaluate multiple options of equipment plans for KPI while working with a team
- Ability to establish new processes and improvements as needed with existing procedures
- Provide feedback to facilitate group development
- Identify crucial judgement criteria and provide studies to support decision making
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.