CNC Mill Machinist (Aerospace)
$16 - $27 / Hr.
- Great Benefits
- 2nd Weekday Shift Available (Shift Premium 15%)
- 1st & 2nd Shift Weekend Shift Available (Friday / Saturday / Sunday)
- Work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours!
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Five plus years of experience in set up and operation of CNC Mill
- Able to read and interpret Engineer drawings and blueprints
- Experience with interpreting CMM report data and hold exact tolerances
- Experience utilizing of a wide variety of precision measuring tools
- Set-up and operate a variety of CNC controlled precision mills
- Works from blueprints, sketches, process sheets and verbal / written instructions
- Establish proper feeds, speeds and cycles for the CNC Mill machines
- Utilize computer printouts for proper sequencing of machine set ups
- Selecting and placing tooling and fixtures on CNC Mill machines
- Edits and proofs new program tapes and sharpens own tools to ensure quality
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.