Powertrain Project Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI
- BS degree in Engineering with at least 10 years related experience of
test facility engineering design/experience with 2 years of electronic systems
integration or test facility construction management
- MS degree with at least 8 years of engineering design/experience with 1
year of test facility construction or electronics system integration project
- Dynamometer theory and practice in powertrain testing applications
- Knowledge of EPA test procedures and emissions equipment
- Test vehicle instrumentation and operation
- Manage numerous small projects.
- Track project status and progress and report
- Resolve issues of project scope and schedule.
- Structure project WBS and schedule materials and
labor using Fourth Shift.
- Issue resolution
- Create powertrain test cell specifications.
- Task management
- Accountable for project costs and overall project
- Sales support
- Manage vendors and subcontractors
- Primary customer contact for project contractual
and specifications issues
- Scheduling of materials and resources using Fourth
Shift and MS Project
- Moderate level of travel to customer sites