1st & 2nd Shift Tool & Die Maker
Sterling Heights, MI
$25 - $27 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Journeymen or five years of experience in tooling
- Two years of experience in metal stamping, familiar with progressive, transfer, and line dies
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work necessary overtime if required
- Blueprint interpretation skills
- Repair and rebuild, troubleshooting on progressive, transfer and line dies as required
- Operate Tool room equipment and machinery with precision
- Supporting press efficiency
- Die tryout, die repair, die maintenance
- Root cause analysis, problem solving skills to promote efficiency & quality
- Quality responsibilities: Maintain product quality to print specifications
- Other duties as assigned by the Tooling Supervisor and / or General Supervisor
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.