Electrical Maintenance Technician
Shelby Township, MI
$36 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Adhere to all safety procedures, including Lockout / Tag out and electrical safe work practices
- Responsible for all PM tasks, corrective actions, and improvements to assigned equipment
- Required to follow all maintenance systems and proper documentation procedures as outlined in the work instructions, including preventive maintenance procedures, downtime recording procedures, and work order procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
- Reporting Relationships:
- Reports directly to the Maintenance Manager
- May receive direction from General Supervisor
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adapt and promote lean manufacturing principals
- Active participant in the Elimination of Waste Team meetings
- Support the Company’s Goals and Objectives
- Repair and Maintenance of building, presses and equipment throughout plant
- Performs adjustment, repairs, or replacements on motors, controls, and other electric equipment
- Responsible for supporting the team goals of the assembly, and press departments
- Responsible for participation in press set-ups, teamwork and continuous improvement of press set-up time
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.