Position No Longer Open
- Bachelors in Operations Management, Mechanical Engineering or other similar type of business curriculum OR 8 plus years’ experience in managing automotive assembly or injection mold manufacturing
- Experience in managing other employees
- Previous automotive manufacturing management experience required
- Familiarization with SAP and scheduling concepts
- Ensure that SAP system is being used for all aspects of inventory control and material identification
- Leads daily production meetings to communicate production goals and provide feedback on overall team performance
- Evaluates employee areas of improvement and implements strategies relating to employee development
- Lead continuous improvement efforts based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.