Product Development Engineer
- Must have 3 – 5 years of:
- Firmware development at the chip level
- Embedded C coding or testing
- Communication protocol – LIN
- Firmware design for electromechanical devices
- Preferred experience with HVAC and brushless motor systems
- Able to develop software without real time operating system is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Support the development of software for electromechanical devices
- Design and develop firmware for microcontrollers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.